Hearing Support Otago, Dunedin
- We offer assistance to anyone in the community who has difficulty in their everyday life as a result of hearing loss.
- Help with hearing aids management especially if the aids are new.
- We can clean and check them and do retubing.
- We are available to give talks to groups and organisations about protecting hearing and also what help is available if they do have a hearing loss.
- Educational programme in the schools on how to protect your hearing.
- We sell hearing aid batteries and accessories, plus a range of assistive devices such telephones, doorbells, personnel listening devices etc.
- We have a carpark for easy parking or catch the bus. It stops right outside our door!
Monday - Friday 10am to 2pm
Luke Bovill – Field Officer/Educator